Grondin Nadeau is looking for a CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER to join a people-focused, teamwork-oriented, and customer service-driven company.
Responsibilities related to the position:
The Chief Financial Officer supervises the controller and participates in the overall management of the company to achieve its performance while ensuring its sustainability. They will be responsible for the following tasks:
– Collaborate in the strategic planning of the GN Group.
– Manage risks, governance, and financial planning according to the strategic plan.
– Ensure the company’s performance by implementing KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
– Contribute to the optimization of the ERP system in place, Vision Constructeur.
– Review and develop internal procedures and controls and ensure their implementation.
– Establish budget forecasts and cash flow.
– Analyze financial statements and submit recommendations to management.
– Contribute to leadership and operations meetings.
– Perform all other related administrative tasks.
Qualifications and desired skills:
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA designation required.
– 10 to 15 years of experience in a similar role.
– Experience in the construction industry (a significant asset).
– Knowledge of the ERP system VISION (an asset).
– Excellent sense of planning and organizational management.
– Skills in change management.
– Skills in business process reengineering, analysis, and implementation of management information systems.
– Mandatory experience in personnel management.
– A team player who is motivating.
– Detail-oriented, autonomous, and proactive.
– Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, advanced EXCEL, MS Project).
Salary & benefits: Competitive compensation based on experience, group insurance, 4 weeks of vacation, CPA order fees reimbursed, access to the RVER (Retirement Voluntary Savings Plan), and ongoing training depending on the type of position.
Expected start date: September 2023 (full-time, 40 hours per week)
Since its founding in 1979, Grondin Nadeau has been a general contractor that has developed its expertise and ensured its progress in the construction and renovation sectors in the greater Quebec City region. Grondin Nadeau operates in the following sectors: commercial, industrial, institutional, heritage, and civil. Every year, a dynamic team of qualified professionals takes on new challenges by successfully completing ever more ambitious projects.
**Interested in the position? Please send your CV to email@example.com.**